Are you ready to get started at CrossFit Corydon in Winnipeg? Sign up for a FREE intro class today or join our 4-week intro program and kickstart your training the right way.
Challenge Your Body And Your Mind With Our Cutting-Edge CrossFit Classes
Our coach-led, 1-hour group training sessions include 8-12 people from a variety of fitness levels, backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles all coming together to get in great shape. Build strength and increase your energy and stamina both in and outside of the gym.
And the best part is: our CrossFit Classes are perfect for all skill levels and abilities! Every movement and weight can be scaled to your unique experience level, giving you access to a strength and conditioning program that will keep your challenged week in and week out.
What Can You Expect From Our CrossFit Classes In Winnipeg?
Each class at CrossFit Corydon is different from the last
- 10-15 minutes of progressive movement and mobility warm-up, coach-led but completed at own pace
- Coach-led strength/skill session, with demonstrations and review of points-of-performance regarding technique
- Daily conditioning component that is constantly varied and incorporates functional movements in a 10-15 minute mid-to-high intensity workout
Enjoy A Support System Like No Other
Our coaching team at CrossFit Corydon takes great pride in the general movement and strength/skill development of all our members; both young and less-young, highly athletic or those seeking general fitness. We are committed to your success and we’re ready to prove it from day one.
Whether you’re an experienced athlete or just getting started, you’ll enjoy:
- Unwavering support and motivation
- Constant coaching and feedback
- High-energy training that is always FUN!
If there is one thing you can be sure of, it’s that WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.
Sign up for a Free Intro Class and try it out, or jump right into our 4-week Intro Program!