CrossFit Coach and Co-owner
Plain and simple, Taylor is an advocate and enthusiast of all-things “CrossFit” – Constantly varied, functional movements combined with high intensity training (CV-FM-HIT). He is a proud coach, co-owner and program designer. If you’ve ever seen, talked or follow Taylor on any social media you can’t help but notice his passion and demeanor for health, fitness and nutrition.
After spending years in the global gym scene, he joined a local CrossFit affiliate in 2013 and immediately felt at home in the community and with the training and nutrition lifestyle. Since then he has become an avid promoter of mobility, a zone-style eat-for-performance nutrition mentality and actively participates in the CrossFit opens, online qualifiers and local CrossFit individual and team competitions.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Mobility Certified
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons), I.H. Asper School of Business
- Local Competitions: PCF (2014, 2015 4th), Frostfit: (2014, 2015 7th, 2016 5th, 2017 2nd), CF24 (2014, 2015), BCBD (2014)
- CF Opens: (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Online Qualifiers: Granite Games (2015), Wodapolooza (2015)
Future Goals, as of 2015
And to complete all these at 190lb body-weight, with consistency and quality of movement.
- Weight-lifting: 300lb Clean & Jerk, 245lb Snatch, 300lb Overhead Squat
- Power-lifting: 400lb Back squat, 500lb Dead-lift, 300lb Bench Press
- Gymnastics: 15 unbroken – strict pull ups, handstand push ups and muscle ups
- Competition: Top 200 in Canada West, FrostFit Podium
- Life: Give more, get better.
- 305lb OHS completed 2016
- 500lb dead-lift completed 2016
- 15+ unbroken S-HSPU completed 2016
- Top 200 in Canada West: completed Mar. 2016
- FrostFit Podium, 2nd, RX: completed Jan. 2017