Lifestyle, Fitness & Nutrition Challenge
A 6-week challenge to help you clean up your eating habits, optimize your life, and take your mental and physical performance to the next level… one week at a time!
We all want to live our best life and often need some motivation, accountability or just a reason to change things up. So we’ve pulled together our coaches, community and local sponsors to jump-start the spring season and clean-up or clear-out old habits.
Not only will each participant receive a branded hoodie ($50 value) just for signing up, courtesy of Warrior Athletics but also compete with yourself and others to take home one of our 6 prize packs ranging from $150-$300 each. Prizes will be awarded partly based on a combination of daily/weekly points-earned AND coaches choice based on energy/enthusiasm, effort and results. Details below.
This challenge is open to all CFC members and your friends and family who can also sign-up via WODIFY Rise (challenge tracking app), so share it as you’d like.
We truly believe in supporting healthy life-styles and think this is a GREAT way to kick off spring.
So, challenge yourself, challenge others and let’s do this together.
Dates: April 7 to May 17 (6-weeks)
Registration: $65 per person, FREE hoodie w/registration for CFC members and open to public. Deadline is April 7.
Tracking App & Support: WODIFY RISE (free download) + bi-weekly group Q&A sessions at CFC + FB Group (for updates, questions, motivation & awesomeness)
How To Sign Up:
- Visit our website (www.crossfitcorydon.com) to purchase registration here.
- Register via the challenge here
- Download WODIFY Rise and get ready!
- FB group invite will be coming your way soon.
What You Get, Prizes & Sponsors
- Branded hoodie just for entering, chance to compete for prizes, support and accountability group, daily/weekly challenges to keep you accountable, and nurtition tracking system if you’d like to use / document your journey.
- Prizes: 6 prize packs for overall male, overall female, top two coaches choice, top two additional point-getters
- Prizes include: a variety of local gift vouchers, mobility equipment, supplements, prepared meals, FREE and discounted months at CFC and a few more still to come.
- Sponsors: CrossFit Corydon, Warrior Athletics, Prairie Box Meals, White-Lion Athletics, Gorilla Jack, Prep Hair, Delong Lashes, Feshii, MAKE coffee and more
How The Points Are Earned (contributes to roughly 1/2 of the prize consideration)
Points will be awarded via the Wodify RISE system. There are daily and weekly challenges that can be completed. At the end of the challenge there will be a prizes given to the top 3 contestants. Points will be combined with variety of other factors to determine overall male and female winners
- Water intake & Food / Nutrition Habits = 40%
- Sleep & Recovery Habits: yoga, meditation, sleep, walking, etc. = 24%
- Daily Exercise & Activity: attending a classes at CrossFit Corydon or other exercise activities = 20%
- Weekly update post (FB group) of one success and one challenges and share of one article / blog about food, nutrition or lifestyle to share with the group = 8%
- Weekly food-prep photo, just to keep it legit = 8%
How The Prize Winners Are Selected
Prizes will be awarded partly based on a combination of daily/weekly points-earned AND coaches choice based on energy/enthusiasm, effort and results. So just because you try to ‘game’ the system doesn’t mean you’re gonna win.
- Weekly check-ins/posts, tips, habit challenges, etc. from our coach captains involved as well as no wasted time with daily meal photos.
- Broader community of people to chat with, support each other, share tips and of course a wrap-up outing after the challenge is done.
What’s Different From Last Year
Last year was “okay”. It was good. It was a reason, something to do and relatively minimal cost / investment that we tested out. It revolved around “healthy” eating. There was an initial push of momentum that faded off after a few weeks and didn’t culminate into much, nor have a great prize offering. There wasn’t much ownership over the process and the time commitment of taking food pics got annoying and cumbersome.
We all observed these things, we listened, we took it over and made it better. More thought into the process, points and system. More engagement from our coaches. More local support, sponsors, prizes. And just more value and motivation along the way for you.
Facebook Group Link: TBA
Nutrition Strategy Q&A Info Session: TBA
How To Sign Up: