- This Week’s Mobility Project:
Overhead position with lat and scapular focus
- Running Clinic on “The Pose Method”
- Sunday, July 26 from 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Merchandise: The new LIVING THE DREAM Tee’s and Tanks are in and we’ve also starting selling bottled water and coconut water. Enjoy!
- Shadowing: You’ll start to see Sean N. shadowing some of our classes over the coming weeks! Sean has been involved in CrossFit over the years as an athlete and owner and is now looking to get back into coaching. He has a great deal of experience and holds CF certification in weightlifting, endurance and gymnastics.
This is our final two-weeks of the May, June, July cycle which means… Benchmark time!
Monday: 3Rm dead lift, 3 RFT metcon
Tuesday: (gymnastics), skill work, EMOTM metcon
Wednesday: skill work, “Rowing Annie” compare to previous time!
BB Club: Hang snatch + hang clean + overhead squats
Thursday: (snatch), 2RM overhead squat, 15-9-6-3 triplet metcon
Friday: (gymnastics), 1RM or 3RM push press, “DT”
Saturday: (front squat) 1RM hang clean, “DG”
Sunday: Barbell Club – Snatch & Clean & Jerk + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm
Open gym: come in to work on skills or make up a workout you missed. Let’s have some fun!
- Now scheduling for our August on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.