New programming cycle, so expect a little more strength, skill and technique emphasis pair with some tempo and time-under-tension work over the next few weeks. IT WILL PAY OFF! Also, new barbell program and cycle.. And. It’s. AWESOME!
- July’s Athlete of the Month
- August On-ramp
Starts Aug. 4 Tues/Thurs/Sat
- Team WOD
Monday, Aug. 3 en lieu regular classes.
Monday: TEAM WOD! Ground to over head maxes and partner/team chipper metcon.
Tuesday: (snatch), skill work, 10min AMRAP
Wednesday: gymnastic skill work, conditioning metcon
BB Club: full snatch, snatch pull, back squats + accessory
Thursday: (front squat), clean, mini-chipper metcon
Friday: (jerks) gymnastic strengths, 3RFT metcon
Saturday: (clean) tempo back squats, conditioning
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club: clean complex, clean pull, front squat + accessory
- Now scheduling for our August on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.