Hope everyone’s enjoying the warm weather! Ps. Team WOD Monday of September long en lieu of classes. Get Ready!
- Schedule Update
We are switching around some of our times for Sunday’s, so take a look at the schedule for the updates later this week.
- August On-ramp & Student Discount now available
Has started, still some space if anyone wants to join! Aug. 4-28 Tues/Thurs/Sat… In addition, we are offering a student discount on September on-ramp and special student membership plans. Email us for details!
- Feedback Feature in Wodify
As a new and growing community, we want your input. Did you know Wodify has an anonymous feedback feature? Simply click the bullhorn and tell us what you think or what you’d like to see!
Note: Wondering what the brackets “( )” indicate? Inside is additional skill/strength work for the performance/sport stream.
Monday: (snatch) back squats, “balls of steel”
Tuesday: (clean) pull-up and strength work, 10! metcon
Wednesday: (gymnastic) skill work, chipper conditioning
BB Club: Snatch complex, SGDL, back squats + accessory
Thursday: deadlifts, EMOTM circuit metcon
Friday: (gymnastic) Press + accessory, open WOD
Saturday: (snatch) Overhead Squats, 24min conditioning
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club: hang power cleans, spilt jerks, front squats + accessory
- Now scheduling for our September on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.