- September On-ramp & Student Discount now available
Now booking for September On-Ramp! In addition, we’re offering a student discount on September on-ramp and special student membership plans. Email us for details!
- Team WOD Sept. 7
En lieu of classes. Get Ready!
Monday: (EMOTM) cleans, 4RFT metcon
Tuesday: Jerks + accessory, double metcon
Wednesday: (p-snatch) skill work, work/rest for reps conditioning
BB Club: Press comples, 3 pos snatch, OHS + accessory
Thursday: (EMOTM) back squats, ladder metcon
Friday: Bench press, EMOTM metcon
Saturday: (clean) front squat, 5RFT conditioning
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club: muscle snatch complex, hang snatch, pulls, back squat + accessory
- Now scheduling for our September on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.