- Summer Class: 9:00-10:00am CrossFit class on Monday’s and Wednesday’s for July/August. Enjoy!
- This Week’s Mobility Project:
Ankles (dorsiflexion and plantarflexion)
- Running Clinic on “The Pose Method”
- Sunday, July 26 from 12:00pm-2:00pm
- The new LIVING THE DREAM Tee’s and Tanks are in
- Last call for JULY on-ramp, already underway, and “First 50” Promo $155/month
Monday: (snatch), snatch complex, double metcon
Tuesday: (gymnastics), strict press, 3RFT metcon
Wednesday: skill work, Corydon 757 metcon
BB Club: Hang power clean + press/jerk complex + front squats
Thursday: (power clean), front squat, 3RFT metcon
Friday: Pull-up strength work, for-reps metcon
Saturday: (snatch) back squats, “Jerry”
Sunday: Barbell Club – Snatch & Clean & Jerk + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm
Open gym: come in to work on skills or make up a workout you missed. Let’s have some fun!
- Now scheduling for our August on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
- Spring promo: “FIRST 50” $155/month unlimited with 6 month commitment
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.