- Student Discount now available
Email us for details!
- CF24 Oct. 24/25
1 workout every hour, on the hour for 24 hours as a fundraiser for Special Olympics. Let’s put a team together!
- CFC Referral Program
Cash credit for every member you refer. Ask a coach or email us for details!
Monday: TEAM WOD – dead lifts, max height box jump and team chipper!
Tuesday: (gymnastic) Strict press, EMTOM metcon
Wednesday: Skill/strength work, conditioning metcon
BB Club: Snatch speed/positioning, snatch 10×2, Snatch pulls, Back squats + accessory
Thursday: (Power snatch) overhead squats, 3RFT triplet
Friday: (gymnastic) push press, accessory, 9min AMRAP
Saturday: (front squats) cleans, 3RFT conditioning
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club: clean speed/positioning, hang clean, clean pulls, front squats + accessory
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word! Tues & Thurs 7-8pm + Sat 1-2pm
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.