- Next On-Ramp starts Jan. 5
Our next On-Ramp (intro) session start January 5! Perfect way to start the new year off, meet some new people and have some fun with fitness.
- FrostFit in 2 weeks
Jan. 16 & 17 some of our coaches and members will be competing in Manitoba’s biggest crossfit teams competition. Come check it out and cheer everyone on! 739 Lagimodière Blvd
- Anonymous Feedback in Wodify
We want to hear from you! About workouts, the gym, our staff and anything that helps to make the CFC experience better, so let us know. WODIFY has an anonymous feedback button (looks like a mega-phone) that you can use to send us your comments, concerns or just give us some general feedback.
Week of Jan. 3
Monday Bear Complex, 5 RFT metcon
Tuesday Jerk, 8min AMRAP
Wednesday Skill work, Conditioning Chipper
BB Club 18: snatch complex, power snatch, Overhead Squat + accessory work
Thursday Back Squat, double metcon
Friday Bench Press, “Fight Gone Bad”
Saturday Front Squat, Corydon 757 metcon
BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 19: snatch complex, Snatch grip dead lift, back squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.