- Free Trial Classes
Come see what crossfit is all about and sign up for a free trial class on our website. Multiple times throughout the week and completely free. Grab a friend or family member and come check it out.
- Testing Time!
These are the final two-weeks of our current program cycle, time to come in strong and hit some new 1, 2, and 3 rep maxes. You’ve earned it! Sleep well, eat well and have fun. 🙂
- FrostFit Was Awesome!
HUGE congratulations to all our teams, athletes and members that came out this weekend to compete and cheer everyone one. It was a FANTASTIC event, and the CFC crew absolutely killed it!
- Larissa & Jenna, RX: 2nd
- Taylor & Justin (UD), RX: 2nd
- Ash & Scott, non-RX: 1st
- Brett & Peter, non-RX: 2nd
- And GREAT work from our other competitors! Steph Tomy, Allyssa, Coach Jason, Chris, Shane, Ashton, Tyler and Ryan!
Week of January 15
Monday: Dead-lift, 2 rounds chipper
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, for-rep capacity stations
Wednesday: Thrusters, big chipper
BB Club 23: Hang Clean, Split Jerk, Front Squats+ accessory work
Thursday: Overhead Squat, every 3min work session
Friday: Push Press, double AMRAP
Saturday: Clean, classic 21-15-9 CF barbell workout
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 24: Power Clean, Clean & Jerk, Overhead squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.