- Bring-A-Friend Sessions!
Got a friend or family member you want to bring down to learn about crossfit and show off your stuff in workout in with them? Email us and bring them down!
- Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
- Sat 1-2pm
- FrostFit was AWESOME!
Congrats to all out CFC competitors and thank-you to all that came out to watch and support! We had 4 teams make it to semi-finals, a bunch of PRs and the best damn cheering section in the joint! What an excellent event and showing for our growing CFC Crew. Up next… THE 2016 OPEN!
- Story of the Open https://youtu.be/skUxFsTzZ4Q
- Final 2-weeks of this program cycle.. aka. LET’S GO!
Over the next two-weeks, we’re capping off our Nov, Dec, Jan program cycle with some benchmarks 1Rm and 2RM testing and a couple of REALLY crazy metcons. Have fun, enjoy and fuel up!
Week of Jan. 17
Monday: Dead-lift 3RM, mini-“Rankel”
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, 4/3/4 conditioing
Wednesday: Thrusters, double metcon
BB Club 20: muscle snatch, hang snatch. press, back squat + accessory work
Thursday: Overhead squats, Crossfit.com metcon
Friday: Push Press, 7 round for time metcon
Saturday: Clean waves, 5RFT metcon
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 21: Hang clean, split jerk, front squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.