- Bring-A-Friend Sessions!
Got a friend or family member you want to bring down to learn about crossfit and show off your stuff in workout in with them? Email us and bring them down!
- Tues & Thurs 7-8pm
- Sat 1-2pm
- Sign up with CFC for the 2016 CrossFit Open!
This is the first year CFC has a registered CF Open Team, so sign up! We’ll be doing the workouts in class each week but if you want to get in on our leaderboard, sign up online $20 USD. 5 week, 5 workouts! Story of the Open https://youtu.be/skUxFsTzZ4Q
- Final week of this program cycle.. Permission to go heavy.
Have fun, enjoy and fuel up!
Week of Jan. 24
Monday: Front squat testing, “Fran” or “Fran-chest-ca”
Tuesday: Gymnastics, conditioning
Wednesday: Power Snatch, “Feist”-ish
BB Club 27: snatch, push press, back squat + accessory work
Thursday: Back Squat Testing, 4RFT metcon
Friday: Push Press Testing, 3RFT metcon or “Barbara”
Saturday: Max Hang Snatch & Clean, double-metcon madness
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 28: Clean & jerk, clean pulls, front squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.