- Next On-Ramp start Jan. 31
Come see what crossfit is all about and sign up for our 1-month intro program (on-ramp) or a free trial class on our website. Grab a friend or family member and come check it out.
- New Program Cycle Start’s Today
This week we begin a new program cycle, getting back to the basics, bigger sets and LOTS of strength and positioning accessory work. These next 6-8 weeks is the process, where we put the work in, so have fun and enjoy. You’ll also notice some daily post-workout challenges for in the box or outside at home, work, etc. these are simply some extra work if you have the time and determination. Grab a crew after class and give a couple a shot.
- 2017 Crossfit Open Starts Feb. 23
The Open is comprised of five workouts over five weeks, and it starts with 16.1. Open workouts are identified by their year and the order in which they appear. The workouts will be released every Thursday during the five weeks of the Open, and you can watch the live announcement of the workout that will be streamed on the CrossFit Games website. https://games.crossfit.com/article/crossfit-open-explainedTo register and learn more about The Open, visit https://games.crossfit.com/
Week of January 29
Monday: Back Squat, 3RFT conditioning
Tuesday: Pull-up strength work + Hang Power Cleans, for-rep EMOM workout
Wednesday: Skill/strength work, 12min AMRAP triplet
BB Club 01: Snatch, push press, back squats+ accessory work
Thursday: Cleans, 10min AMRAP triplet, including some dead-lifts!
Friday: Bench Press, Partner station conditioning
Saturday: Back Squats, version of “Jeremy”
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 02: Power clean, push jerk, front squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.