- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- 2017 Crossfit Open Starts Feb. 23
The Open is comprised of five workouts over five weeks, and it starts with 16.1. Open workouts are identified by their year and the order in which they appear. The workouts will be released every Thursday during the five weeks of the Open, and you can watch the live announcement of the workout that will be streamed on the CrossFit Games website. https://games.crossfit.com/article/crossfit-open-explainedTo register and learn more about The Open, visit https://games.crossfit.com/
Week of February 5
Monday: Front Squat, EMOTM conditioning
Tuesday: Strict Press, 12min AMRAP
Wednesday: Skill/strength work, 5 RFT push/pull conditioning
BB Club 03: Hang Snatch, Clean & Jerk, Lunges + accessory work
Thursday: Hang Snatch, 12min Open-Prep Triplet
Friday: Push Jerk, Row 2k with a twist
Saturday: BB Clean Complex, 15min AMRAP Triplet
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 04: Power Snatch, BTN Jerk, Back Squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.