- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- Reminder: Feb. 19 & Feb. 20
Just a heads-up that next Sunday, February 20th there will be no Barbell Club but rather a two-hour open gym from 9am-11am; as a few of our coaches are in a gymnastics seminar! And.. The following Monday, Feb. 20 we’ll have a TEAM Workout from 10am-12pm en lieu of regular classes for the holiday.
- 2017 Crossfit Open Starts Feb. 23
The Open is comprised of five workouts over five weeks, and it starts with 16.1. Open workouts are identified by their year and the order in which they appear. The workouts will be released every Thursday during the five weeks of the Open, and you can watch the live announcement of the workout that will be streamed on the CrossFit Games website. https://games.crossfit.com/article/crossfit-open-explainedTo register and learn more about The Open, visit https://games.crossfit.com/
Week of February 12
Monday: Back Squat, 3 round conditioning metcon
Tuesday: Power Clean, “Elizabeth” and then some…
Wednesday: Skill/strength work, 5 RFT gymnastic metcon
BB Club 05: Hang Clean, Push Jerk, Front Squat + accessory work
Thursday: Dead-lift, 12min AMRAP
Friday: Strict Press, Ladder triplet
Saturday: Overhead Squat, 10min quad killer
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 06: Hang Snatch, Snatch Pull, Overhead Squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.