- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- Team WOD Feb. 20
Monday, Feb. 20 we’ll have a TEAM Workout from 10am-12pm en lieu of regular classes for the holiday. Come ready to clean!
- 2017 Crossfit Open Starts Feb. 23
The Open is comprised of five workouts over five weeks, and it starts with 17.1. Open workouts are identified by their year and the order in which they appear. The workouts will be released every Thursday during the five weeks of the Open, and you can watch the live announcement of the workout that will be streamed on the CrossFit Games website.
Week of February 19
Monday: TEAM WOD! Cleans and fun stuff.
Tuesday: Push Press, pulling chipper
Wednesday: Hang snatch, 6 round triplet
BB Club 05: High-hang Snatch, SGDL, Back Squat + accessory work
Thursday: Back Squat, thruster-chipper
Friday: Bench Press, EMOTM workout
Saturday: Front Squat, CF Open 17.1
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 06: Hang Power Clean, Split Jerk, Front Squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.