- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- March Update Email
Check that inbox this evening for a March Update email from your CFC Staff on some awesome stuff going on and coming up including the CF Open, New Classes and Class-times, new coach trainees and a few other things. Enjoy!
- 2017 Crossfit Open Has Begun
The Open is comprised of five workouts over five weeks, and it starts with 17.1. Open workouts are identified by their year and the order in which they appear. The workouts will be released every Thursday during the five weeks of the Open, and you can watch the live announcement of the workout that will be streamed on the CrossFit Games website.
Week of February 26
Monday: Hang Snatch, double metcon
Tuesday: Strict Press, 6 round triplet
Wednesday: Power Clean, 13min partner AMRAP
BB Club 07: Snatch, Clean, Front Squat + accessory work
Thursday: Front Squat, row-thruster open prep
Friday: Push Jerk, 9min dead-lift triplet
Saturday: Back Squat, Crossfit Open 17.2
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 08: Snatch, Snatch Pulls, Back Squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.