- FREE INTRO CLASS & BRING A FRIEND
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up! Also, bring-a-friend continues, just email us and bring a friend down to 6am, 4pm or 7pm daily.
- Michelle & Jenna starting to shadow
As you may know, both Michelle and Jenna will be taking their CF Level 1 Certification Mar. 19 & 20th!In preparation for this, they are now shadowing our coaches during regular class. They’re there to assist you and the coach with warm-ups, movement prep, etc. throughout class; as well as learn the ins and outs of coaching and managing the fun and productive class setting you’re used to at CFC!
We have high expectations for both Michelle and Jenna, who come to us with extensive collegiate level experience being coached as athletes and even as being coaches themselves outside of CrossFit in other sports.
We would also love to hear your feedback on how they do throughout the process, anything they bring to the CFC atmosphere and as well anything you would like to see us/them work on to make the CFC experience the best it can be.
The CFC Coaching Team
- Sign up with CFC for the 2016 CrossFit Open!
This is the first year CFC has a registered CF Open Team, so sign up! We’ll be doing the workouts in class each week but if you want to get in on our leaderboard, sign up online $20 USD. 5 week, 5 workouts! Story of the Open https://youtu.be/skUxFsTzZ4Q
- Team Count: 23 signed up
- Team Page: http://games.crossfit.com/team/8779
Week of March 6
Monday: Dead-lifts, tall box jumps, 10min AMRAP
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, 20min conditioning metcon
Wednesday: Strength/skill work + EMOTM circuit
BB Club 11: hang clean, push jerk, front squat + accessory work
Thursday: Overhead Squat, for-time metcon
Friday: Push Press, 5RFT triplet
Saturday: Squats, CF Open 16.3
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 12: 2RM snatch, clean complex, heavy lunges + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.