- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- Next On-Ramp April 4
Our next On-Ramp (Intro/Beginner) Program starts Tuesday, April 4 and runs three times/classes per week for four weeks. You’ll learn the fundamentals of everything we do in both strength and skill; have a fun group warm-up and mobility session and of course end the day with a mid-to-high intensity crossfit-inspired workout that will challenge you can get a great sweat going!
- 2017 Crossfit Open: 4-weeks down, 1 to go
One week left in the CF Open and we continue to have an overwhelming response in our community! Once the score are in Monday night, check to see how the Crossfit CORYDON team is doing.
Week of March 19
Monday: Power Clean Complex, descending ladder triplet
Tuesday: Bench Press, for-rep intervals
Wednesday: Skill/Strength Work, 12min AMRAP
BB Club 13: Power Snatch, Power Clean, Shoulder Press + accessory work
Thursday: Hang Snatch, 9 min escalating couplet ladder
Friday: Split Jerk, 5 round for time metcon
Saturday: Front Squat + CF Open 17.5
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 14: Hang Clean, Push Jerk, Back Squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.