- FREE INTRO CLASS & BRING A FRIEND
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up! Also, bring-a-friend continues, just email us and bring a friend down to 6am, 4pm or 7pm daily.
- Next On-Ramp starts April 5
Our next 1-month intro program starts April 5 and runs Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-8pm and Saturday’s 1-2pm weekly. Grab a friend and come try it out for a month.
- CFC and the 2016 CrossFit Open!
That’s a wrap! Scores will continue to roll in until Monday but for the most part we are done; and what an amazing 5 weeks it’s been with most of us competing in the open for the first time! We’re so proud to have CFC represented by everyone on our teams across all our divisions. Thank-you!
Week of March 27
Monday: Back squats, buy in/out couplet
Tuesday: Clean skill circuit, “Coe”
Wednesday: Strength/skill work + 8min AMRAP
BB Club 17: clean & jerk, bench press, front squats + accessory work
Thursday: Deadlift, “Johnson” or “Roy”
Friday: Shoulder Press, 3-2-1 conditioning metcon
Saturday: Overhead Squats, 12min triplet
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 18: snatch, snatch pulls, overhead squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.