- FREE INTRO CLASS & BRING A FRIEND
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up! Also, bring-a-friend continues, just email us and bring a friend down to 6am, 4pm or 7pm daily.
- Next On-Ramp starts April 5
Our next 1-month intro program starts April 5 and runs Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-8pm and Saturday’s 1-2pm weekly. Grab a friend and come try it out for a month.
- Athlete of the Month: March
Stay tuned for tomorrows post!
Week of April 3
Monday: Bear complex, “Klepto”
Tuesday: Split jerk, “Zimmerman”
Wednesday: Strength/skill work + conditioning
BB Club 19: 2PM Hang snatch, SG-dead-lift, back squats + accessory work
Thursday: Back Squat, CFC Beep Test – are you fitter?
Friday: Bench Presss, EMOTM cirtcuit metcon
Saturday: Front Squat, “Bruck”
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 20: 2RM hang power clean, push jerk, front squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.