- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- EMPOWER Bootcamp
Join us in the excitement of launching the EMPOWER by CFC Bootcamp this week! Check out the FB page or website and sign up today. Get your first month for as low as $75 or $99 for unlimited classes. EMPOWER is a 1-hour, coach-led bootcamp consisting of… A Warm-Up: to get your heart rate up and blood flowing. Strength Work: Variety of body-weight, core, glute and kettle-bell work to activate, strengthen and tighten muscle tissue. Cardio & Core: A challenging cardiovascular/conditioning session that will get a great sweat going and leave you feeling slim, accomplished and ready for anything. Sometimes with a devious core-finisher! Check out the FB page or website and sign up today. Get your first month for as low as $75 or $99 for unlimited classes.
- Easter Schedule
Easter weekend is coming, we have some limited holiday hours and of course a Team Workout! So come down and get your fitness on. All members welcome!
- Good Friday, April 14: 10am and 11am only
- Easter Saturday, April 15: Regular classes
- Easter Sunday, April 16: Closed
- Easter Monday, April 17: Team Workout 10-12am
Week of April 9
Monday: Clean, “CFC Partner’s In Crime”
Tuesday: Should Press, 5RFT metcon
Wednesday: Skill/Strength Work, Hang Snatch, EMOTM
Barbell Club 15: Clean, Deadlift, Overhead Squats + accessory work
Thursday: Front Squats, EMOTM + 1,000m row combo
Good Friday: Heavy Lunges, 16min Partner AMRAP (10am, 11am ONLY)
Saturday: Back Squat, 15min EMOTM metcon
Easter Sunday: Closed
Barbell Club 16: Power Snatch, Bench Press, Back Squat + accessory work
- Yoga poses for low-back relief https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/the-magnificent-7-yoga-poses-for-lower-back-relief
Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word! Our On-Ramp (intro) program runs three times/classes per week for four weeks. You’ll learn the fundamentals of everything we do in both strength and skill; have a fun group warm-up and mobility session and of course end the day with a mid-to-high intensity crossfit-inspired workout that will challenge you can get a great sweat going!
- Price: $175+GST
- Register online HERE or via our website/email and reserve your spot today.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.