- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- Next On-Ramp starts May 3
Our next 1-month intro program starts May 3 and runs Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-8pm and Saturday’s 1-2pm weekly. Grab a friend and come try it out for a month.
- KYRA Athlete of the Month: March
Congrats Kyra! Check our her post to learn more about her!
- Equipment Update & Pictures
Thanks for the feedback! More female bars are on order as of last week, along with some other stuff. Enjoy! If you have pictures of you and other members doing awesome things in or outside the gym, send them our way or tag CFC on FB! We’d love to post them on updates or on the FB page!
Week of April 11
Monday: Snatch, 5RFT metcon
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, conditioning stations
Wednesday: Strength/skill work + Corydon 757 metcon
BB Club 21: Jerk complex, power clean, RDL + accessory work
Thursday: Front squats, chipper
Friday: Strength circuit, EMOTM metcon
Saturday: Back squat, “Cindy”/”Mary”-conditioning mash up
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 22: hang snatch, bench press, back squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.