- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- Next On-Ramp starts May 3 – Booking now!
Our next 1-month intro program starts May 3 and runs Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-8pm and Saturday’s 1-2pm weekly. Grab a friend and come try it out for a month.
- Programming Update, End of Cycle Countdown!
Congrats, you made it; you are stronger, faster and a more physical fit human being than you were 12 weeks ago… And if you didn’t already know and feel that yourself, you’ll have an opportunity to go heavy and test some 1,2 and 3 rep maxes in a number of lifts over the next two weeks. Eat well, sleep well and have fun!
If you have pictures of you and other members doing awesome things in or outside the gym, send them our way or tag CFC on FB! We’d love to post them on updates or on the FB page!
Week of April 17
Monday: Deadlift, conditioning chipper
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, “Annie”
Wednesday: Cleans, EMOTM circuit
BB Club 21: Hang clean or snatch, split jerk, front squat + accessory work
Thursday: CFC Squat Total, for-reps conditioning
Friday: Push Press, running clock conditioning
Saturday: Clean & Jerks, 5 rounds for time metcon
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 22: power clean and jerk, C&J, overhead squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.