- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- Next On-Ramp starts May 3 – Booking now!
Our next 1-month intro program starts May 3 and runs Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-8pm and Saturday’s 1-2pm weekly. Grab a friend and come try it out for a month.
- Programming Update, End of Cycle!
Final week of the program cycle; that means a couple more benchmark/hero workouts, some squat and oly testing and A LOT of fun this week. Eat well, sleep well and have fun!
Week of April 24
Monday: Front squat and/or thruster testing, “RAHOI”
Tuesday: Gymnastics work, “Elizabeth”
Wednesday: Hang cleans, 4rFT metcon
BB Club 23: Snatch Test, Push Press, Back Squats + accessory work
Thursday: Back squat testing, 1k or 2k row test, “baseline” or “DBL baseline”
Friday: 2RM dead-lift, “Diane”
Saturday: Hang snatch, “Amanda” or “Isabel”
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 24: Clean & Jerk Test, Clean Pull, Front squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.