- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- CrossFit Regionals Start This Week!
We all suffered through the open, see the top athletes around the world battle it out in their regions for a spot to compete at the CrossFit Games in July! http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/regionals/2016
- We Want Your Feedback
We would love to hear your thoughts on how we, as a gym and coaching team, are doing! Did you know you can submit feedback via Wodify… and that it can even be anonymous if you choose? Send us some feedback on our classes, coaches, environment, programming, etc.
Week of May 08
Monday: Front Squats, Couplet Metcon
Tuesday: Bench Press, Invterval Conditioning
Wednesday: Skill/Strength Circuit, 10min AMRAP
BB Club 03: Hang Snatch, BTN Jerk, Heavy Lunges + accessory work
Thursday: Hang Snatch, 5RFT metcon
Friday: Split Jerk, 4 RFT metcon
Saturday: Front Squat, “29 Candles” a little ditty for Taylor and Tyler’s BDAYs
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 04: Hang Clean, Split Jerk, Back squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.