- Free Trial Classes
Want to see what crossfit is all about? Grab a friend or family member and sign up on the website for a FREE TRIAL/INTRO CLASS. You’ll do a group warm-up, work on the skill/strength component of the daily with other newcomers and tackle a scaled crossfit-style workout! Multiple time slot available, sign up online or drop us an email. This is going to be fun!
- Next On-Ramp (Intro) Program: June 6th
Our next On-Ramp (Intro/Beginner) Program starts Tuesday, June 6th and runs three times/classes per week for four weeks. You’ll learn the fundamentals of everything we do in both strength and skill; have a fun group warm-up and mobility session and of course end the day with a mid-to-high intensity crossfit-inspired workout that will challenge you can get a great sweat going! Register online via our website or email and reserve your spot today.
Week of May 28
Monday: Hang Snatch, 9min AMRAP of 7’s
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, partner conditioning
Wednesday: Power Clean & Jerk, double ladder metocn
Barbell Club: 3-Position Snatch, Clean, Front Squat + accessory work
Thursday: Front Squat, 16min partern conditioning AMRAP
Friday: Skill/Strength, 4 round rowing and DB/MB metcon
Saturday: Back Squats, 15min Run-Pull-up-Wall-ball jam
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym… Come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
Barbell Club: Snatch, Snatch Pull, Back Squat + accessory work
- Yoga poses for low-back relief https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/the-magnificent-7-yoga-poses-for-lower-back-relief
Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word! Our On-Ramp (intro) program runs three times/classes per week for four weeks. You’ll learn the fundamentals of everything we do in both strength and skill; have a fun group warm-up and mobility session and of course end the day with a mid-to-high intensity crossfit-inspired workout that will challenge you can get a great sweat going!
- Price: $175+GST
- Register online HERE or via our website/email and reserve your spot today.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.