- Congrats to ‘Flex Appeal’
Tyler, Brad, Larissa and Coach Jenna had a great showing in this weekends CFW Summer Showdown; finishing in 3rd place overall and winning a couple of events along the way!
- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- Next On-Ramp starts July 5th
Our next 1-month introductory program starts July 5th and runs Tues, Thurs 7-8pm and Sat 1-2pm. Grab a friend or family member and come se what Crossfit is all about. Sign up via website!
Week of June 19
Monday: Front squats, 21-15-9 sprint metcon
Tuesday: Bench Press, 5RFT metcon
Wednesday: Skill/strength circuit, running/KB (MU) chipper
BB Club 15: Power snatch, power clean, shoulder press + accessory work
Thursday: Snatch, 6RFT 3-6-9 metcon
Friday: Split jerk, 3 rounds of a rowing and barbell metcon
Saturday: Back squats, “Kenzie”
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 16: Hang clean and jerk, push jerk, back squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.