- Free Intro Classes SAT & SUN
Free intro classes every Sat & Sun, see online schedule to details and sign up!
- Next On-Ramp starts Sept. 6
Our next 4-week intro program starts Tuesday September 6, grab a friend or family member and come have some fun. Email us for details/sign up!
- Team WOD Monday, Sept. 5 at 10am
Come down 10am and get some fitness in!
Week of August 28
Monday: Hang Snatch, 14min Escalating AMRAP
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, 3 rounds conditioning
Wednesday: Power Clean, CFC Gymnastics Challenge
BB Club 09: 3-position snatch, clean complex, front squats + accessory work
Thursday: Front Squat, “Jack”
Friday: Push Press, Couplet Chipper
Saturday: Back Squat, Thruster Marathon
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 10: Snatch, Snatch Pulls Back squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – C