- 7am Classes Tues/Thurs
Thanks to our member feedback, 6am attendance and coaching team, have up 7am classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Enjoy!
- October Open Gym Times
For October, we’re opening up our Tues, Thurs, Sat On-Ramp times to all members for open gym!
- Next On-Ramp starts Nov. 1
Our next 4-week intro program starts Tuesday November 1, grab a friend or family member and come have some fun. Email us for details/sign up!
Week of October 2
Monday: TEAM WOD – Hang snatch, 16min Pratner AMRAP
Tuesday: Shoulder Press, “Annie”
Wednesday: Skill/Strength Ciruit, 16min AMRAP w/running
BB Club 21: Clean, DL or RDL, Overhead Squats + accessory work
Thursday: Front Squats, For-rep thruster burpee conditioning
Friday: Sumo-deadlift high pull, 15min AMRAP
Saturday: Back Squats, “The CFC Bear” 5RFT
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 10-11am – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 22: Power snatch, bench press, back squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt