Programming: This is the final week of testing! Have fun, stay safe and EAT, REST & RECOVER!
- Booking for November On-Ramp
ON-RAMP (intro) starting Nov. 3 on Tues/Thurs evenings + Sat at 1-2pm
- T-shirt & Hoodie Pre-Order
More LIVING THE DREAM apparel.. Pre-order your color/size!
- Student Discount & CFC Referral Programs
Cash credit for every member you refer. Ask a coach or email us for details!
Week of Sept Oct.26
Monday: (gymnastic) 2RM OHS, “Grace”
Tuesday: (snatch), weighted pushups, pull ups test, EMOTM conditioning
Wednesday: 1RM power clean, max height box jump, crossfit.com metcon
BB Club: snatch tehcnique, snatch, push press, back squats + accessory
Thursday: (power clean) 1RM back squat, crossfit.com conditioning ladder
Friday: Max Jerk/Split, rowing repeats
Saturday: (snatch) Sinclair Total, “Diane”
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club: clean complex, clean & jerk, clean pulls, front squats + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.