- FROSTFIT 2016 Registration
Interested in trying out a local crossfit competition? FrostFit 2016 has been announced (Jan. 16 & 17) and registration opens this week! Male, Female, Mixed Teams both RX and non-RX
- November On-Ramp has started
ON-RAMP (intro) started Nov. 3 on Tues/Thurs evenings + Sat at 1-2pm, plus we’ll have a on-rampers dropping in at 4pm and 7pm to add some flexibility and better integrate them into regular classes along the way.
- Student Discount & CFC Referral Programs
Cash credit for every member you refer. Ask a coach or email us for details!
Week of Nov.16
Monday: (snatch) back squats, 5 RFT metcon
Tuesday: (clean), clean & jerks, EMOTM circuit
Wednesday: (gymnastics) skill work, short conditioning metcon
BB Club 05: clean complex, power clean, pause jerk, front squats + accessory work
Thursday: (gymnastics) deadlift, EMOTM circuit
Friday: (gymnastics) press, 5x3min sprint triplet
Saturday: (snatch) overhead squats, double metcon
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 06: snatch complex, snatch, snatch balance, overhead squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.