- CFC Motivation Board
The New Year is around the corner and it’s a great time to set some goals for 2016, so whether their fitness/health related or just something you want to do or achieve. If turn the white board around and you’ll find a place to write down some of your 2016 goals, favourite quotes or what ever motivates you and others. Enjoy!
- CFC Xmas Party DEC. 12
Save the date for the CFC Xmas Party! Check the white board or ask a coach for more details.
- December On-Ramp (last call)
Tues/Thurs evenings + Sat at 1-2pm, plus we’ll have a on-rampers dropping in at 4pm and 7pm to add some flexibility and better integrate them into regular classes along the way.
- Anonymous Feedback in Wodify
We want to hear from you! About workouts, the gym, our staff and anything that helps to make the CFC experience better, so let us know. WODIFY has an anonymous feedback button (looks like a mega-phone) that you can use to send us your comments, concerns or just give us some general feedback.
Week of Dec. 6
Monday: (gymnastics) deadlifts, 5 RFT metcom
Tuesday: (gymnastics) shoulder press, conditioning
Wednesday: (gymnastic) skill work, circuit conditioning
BB Club 11: clean & jerk complex, hang clean, push jerk, front squat + accessory work
Thursday: (snatch) overhead squats, triplet metcon
Friday: (gymnastics) push press, chipper
Saturday: (squats) cleans, interval metcon
Sunday: BB Club + Open Gym 12:00-2:00pm – come in for skill work or make up a workout you missed this week. Let’s have some fun!
BB Club 12: snatch complex, clean, split jerk, overhead squat + accessory work
- Now scheduling for our next on-ramp, spread the word!
The Mobility Project
- Our goal is to help you move better – safer, more efficiently and more effectively – both the gym and out in real life. With that in mind, we are undertaking a new initiative the takes warm-ups, movement preparation and post-workout pre-hab to the next level. Along with daily warm-ups and mobility drills along with some post-workout work and a weekly mobility/modality target area and progressive work.
- “these exercises are designed to get the correct muscles and positions primed to produce efficient and safe movement patterns, take your time with them, discuss them with your coach and do them as high quality as possible to reap as much benefit as you can from these simple yet ever so effective movements” – Coach Matt.
Fun Features in WODIFY
- Athlete Performance: Enter your results in ‘Athlete Performance’ and track your progress, percentages, etc.
- Whiteboard: visit the ‘whiteboard’ to view scores of yourself and fellow members from current or previous days. A great way to see how others are doing and what comments they had.
- Leader board: view ‘leader board’ for top PRs and scores for lifts, benchmark workouts, etc.
Enter you performance right at the kiosk, front desk, smart phone or when you get home. We’d love to see your progress and comments. Even better, we’d like to know your goals! Let your coach know next time you’re in or drop us an email.